>> Saturday, February 13, 2010
Duties of Assistant Housekeeper
1) Take charge of personal assigned as Senior Section Housekeeper and organize them into teams for various assigned.
2) Prepare for and oversee the interviewing, screening, hiring, orienting and training of all assigned personnel to accomplish assigned tasks.
3) Ensure the proper and systematic reporting of work completed, when appropriate.
4) Ensure the orderly flow of information to and from assigned personnel.
5) Develop and executive an inspection that will ensure the maintain ace of guestroom areas, room cleanliness, sanitation and standards.
6) Oversee the day to day scheduling of assigned personal, ensuring the right number of people required, on any given day.
7) Control the expenditure consistent with the targeted assigned rooms per attendant per day.
8) Assists in budget preparation with regard to funds required for maintenance within the department.
9) Evaluate and appraise employee performance.
10) Preparing written personnel planes related to specific responsibilities.